Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 314 - Computer issues

We got up to big, fluffy snow flakes and dressed to go to church.  Church was great, as usual.  There were some new faces and we are contemplating a pilgrimage trip to Rome with the church in the spring. 

We went grocery shopping after church.   I didn't need much but what we did buy was heavy items like water, peach tea, milk and orange juice.  Not very many bags but bulky items.

We came home and lugged all those groceries up the steps and I fixed us a light lunch.  We knew we were going to go have pizza at Mama Maria's tonight se we didn't want to spoil our dinner. 

Dinner at Mama Maria's was great as usual.  I had my standard Mushroom pizza and Ted had the Caprese Pizza.  I'm usually not fond of the Caprese Pizza but tonight it was good. 

We went home and Ted worked on figuring out how to back up my hard drive because it's almost completely full and I have a new one that's four times larger but he has to determine the best way to move all of the "stuff" from my laptop hard drive to the new hard drive so that none of my settings are lost.  Because I work from home and "tunnel" into the work computer in California, it would be terrible if I didn't have connectivity.  I have no doubt he will figure it out because he is my computer go-to guy!  I can't wait until it's done because I know the laptop will run so much faster!

We got to bed late because we had to get prepped for tomorrow.  I'm sure it won't matter to Ted since he can exist quite nicely on six hours of sleep.  I don't do well unless I have at least eight!

Sunday 1/31/10

No comments:

Post a Comment