Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 280 - Running errands

We got up a little later than we wanted to.  After being away for a week, there's a lot of things we need to do today before Ted goes back to work tomorrow.  We went to the Volkswagen dealership to get the parking brake checked out. Unfortunately, my pal Santos (an Italian guy) wouldn't be in until next week. So that was a bust.

Then we stopped to have some lunch and then on to Patch to get groceries. We decided we would wash the salt off the car but again, that was a bust because the line was so long so we didn't have time to do it.  We had a 2pm appointment to get the new tires installed on the car.

We stopped at the post office so I could send my grandson his 2nd birthday gift. Unfortunately, they don't package things so I have to get a BIG box to send it. And I'll have to package it myself so I'll be doing that tomorrow and Ted will take it on base to get shipped. Another bust! UGH!

I waited at the BX while Ted took the car in. He also had a 4pm appointment with his masseuse. I thought he was cutting it close and sure enough, the car people took an hour and a half and then put the wrong tires on!!! He didn't have time to have the tires changed out because of the appointment with the masseuse. Ted was SO mad because he had just checked on the tires a few days ago and they said they were in!!!

He actually missed his appointment and so we are spending the evening hanging out at home!

Monday 12/28/09

No comments:

Post a Comment