Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 266: Christmas Tree

Today is my dad's 84th birthday.  I plan to give him a call later on this afteroon to wish him a Happy Birthday.  I did some laundry and company  work today. 

I also submitted my Unit 10 TESON revisions and Unit 11 today!  Since my mentor i
s going on vacation as well for the holidays, she will be sending me three or four more units to work on during the holidays. That should get me caught up so I will make the deadline.

I'm tired of Italian food. I made Mexican fajitas tonight and they were delicious!

We went to OBI after dinner to buy a Christmas tree and pick up specialty light for overhead light. We decided on a 3-foot Christmas tree in a pot that we will use on our patio after Christmas is over.

We watched a Christmas movie when we returned from shopping and then went to bed.

Monday 12/14/09

No comments:

Post a Comment