Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 270: More preparations for our trip.

I have to go pick up my Prescription and I'm thinking about buying a loaf of German bread to take home with me for my family to try. I'll think about that one.

I had the hobby horses done but now, because my duaghter is traveling to Ohio from NY from Christmas, I am going to do some additional finish work on them and will bring them with me to Ohio when I go. I'm very excited in that we will be together as a family once again. That is our Christmas gift to one another this year. No need to spend any money, we just want to be together.

I still have one more load of laundry to do to finish that up and want to clean the apartment so that when I return I'm coming home to a nice, clean apartment. I have more company work to do today and I'm very tired this morning for some reason.

Friday 12/18/09

No comments:

Post a Comment