It's a glorious sunny day today...even if it is cold. I opened every sliding door and a window wide open in each room for about 10 minutes to air the place out. It was wonderful...BUT...I also saw tons of dust bunnies and dust because I haven't felt like REALLY cleaning lately.
I'm still working on finances to get things ready for taxes next month!
I also broke the plaque that we bought in Munich. I was sad about it but what can you do, it's difficult to put things on the walls here. So we'll just have to replace it next Christmas.
Ted went to the post office on base and my new 320 gig hard drive came in. That's a weekend project for my honey.
We decided to go to dinner at the Wirtshaus Schwanenbrau because Ted needed a Dunkelweisen beer (dark New Year's Beer) and the Wildebeest Goulash (Deer stew).
It was REALLY foggy out and I'm glad we weren't out later than usual.
I spent part of the evening on the phone with my boss talking about upcoming projects and work-related stuff.
Tuesday 1/19/10
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment