Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 258: Lazy Sunday

Ted and I overslept and we missed church. We hung out at home for most of the day but he wanted to go over to the BX because he just wanted to get out. I said fine and we went. While there, we picked up two roll-around laptop bags for our upcoming US trip and Ted will use his on Wednesday when he goes to Munich for work.

We ran into one of Ted's co-workers too.

When we got home, I made us some dinner and we watched the 4th episode in the "Love comes Softly" series. I didn't know Fox had a website called Foxfaith.com!  
Very cool!

We needed to get to bed early becasue Ted has to be at work at 7am tomorrow morning. And it doesn't get light until almost 8 now and gets dark at 4:45.

Sunday 12/06/09

No comments:

Post a Comment