Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 252: Cold and rainy day.

What a gloomy and incredibly cold day! I'm SO glad that the weather held last week for my family's visit. There was only one day of rain and that was the day that they were visiting the Porsche museum so it did not matter.

Today was a hard day for me. It was cold and I've had a headache all day long. I'm not sure if it's because of the change in weather or the stressful weekend or a combination of both.

I never got out of my pajamas today. I spent the day working on my TESOL and blogging. Finally at around 4pm I decided enough was enough with the headache and I needed some Advil. By the time Ted got home, my head felt better and he showed up with the package from base...my new suitcase for our trip home next month.

Monday 11/30/09

No comments:

Post a Comment