Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 263: Another Doctor's appointment

It was cold and rainy again today. I had an appointment with my doctor to get another acupuncture treatment. What bothers me most about having acupuncture is that the doctor does not leave when one is disrobing nor do they have gowns or towels or anything else to cover up. That's why I don't go to get a massage any more. I don't like being on display. There's no modesty here and that makes me a bit nervous.

I'm amazed that in front of the library there's a landscaped area that has different colored panzies planted. What I'm wondering is that if there's going to be snow, why were they planted?? They surely will die in the snow.

It's drizzling and it's cold. I get to the office and I was supposed to bring my bank information to get a refund because I had overpaid the doctor but we just decided that he will usee that money towards my acupuncture appointment because I forgot that there are TWO bank routing numbers...one for the states and one for Germany and I brought the one for the states with me. I explained and showed the doctor the checks that we use in the states. He asked some REALLY good questions about checking accounts. When I gave him the answers, his eyes got as big as saucers!!!

I came home and did some company work and waited for Ted. We were supposed to go to his company Christmas party but I am not feeling well and just don't want to go anywhere. He does, however, still want the Kase Spaetzel. So he's going to get takeout and have his beer while he waits for the order. In the meantime, I was trying to unravel some personal financial issues.

We split the Kase Spaetzel and a salad and then settled in to watch another Christmas movie: "Single Santa seeks Mrs. Claus" with Steve Guttenberg. Another one of our favorites.

We are bummed that NCIS didn't have any episodes for two weeks. But luckily I was able to figure out that there will be a new episode next Tuesday.

Next week is a big week. We'll be preparing for our trip to the states to spend time with family at Christmas.




Friday 12/11/09

No comments:

Post a Comment