Today is Ted's first day back on the job. We are going to OBI tonight to get boxes for Ro's birthday present so I can ship it. While in Ohio, my nephew told us the electric dehumidifier that he has for his home is really expensive to run. If it's that expensive in Ohio, what would it be like here?? So we decided to get the 10 Euro dehumidifiers (small boxes with salt in them and a container underneath for the water to accumulate. It's not the best solution but it's better than no solution or an expensive one!
We bought two boxes and four dehumidifiers. We got two very small dehumidifiers - Lavender for the bathroom and citrus for the Kitchen. We also picked up two large ones - one for the Living Room and one for the Master Bedroom. I think we should get another two big ones for the kitchen and the bathroom. Those small ones won't cut it, I don't think!
I packed up the horse and our youngest daughter's devotional. She inadvertantly gave Ted the wrong book for Christmas and none of us knew it. She is shipping the one she was supposed to give him to us and we are shipping hers to her.
I'm feeling a bit under the weather tonight so I want to get the project done so I can go to bed.
Tuesday 12/29/09
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment