I did company work most of the morning. I went to the doctor's to get acupuncture on my back. It's been bothering me. I dislike the way the European doctors operate. There is no modesty here. You take your clothes off in front of the doctor and there are no gowns or blankets! Oh well, I guess he's seen it all anyways! LOL! I'm hopeful that that the English speaking chiropractor will be a good one.
I also need to get my prescription refilled. It's been three months and I'm ready for a refill.
We went to Marktkauf tonight and bought a sewing machine. I'm glad because now I can fix Ted's pants that he bought in Ramstein and I can do crafts and sewing. I don't want to be bored. Not that it would happen here!
Friday 12/04/09
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment