I got up early to make Ted the infamous Juice Plus+ shake but it turned out he really didn't want it!! So I was off the hook. But I didn't go back to sleep, I played on the computer for awhile and dozed off and on all day today.
Another somewhat sunny day. But I'm not feeling as energetic as I was yesterday.
I'm still working on finances to get things ready for taxes next month!
It's still unclear whether I will be joining Ted on his jaunt to London. It all depends on the housing facilities and whether there's an internet connection. If so, I can at least do work while I am there (and do a little site-seeing as well!)
He actually didn't want dinner tonight but a shake, so a shake it is!!
Wednesday 1/20/10
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment