Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 282 - Sick day

Ted forgot the horse and he didn't waken me because I slept fitfully and wasn't feeling well. I'm coughing and my voice is going. I feel awful. He came home at lunch and got the box and the book and took it on base to ship. I helped him load the stuff into the car because it was bit unweildy.

I'm coughing and there's a lot of drainage. I made Ted Chicken Francese and mashed potatoes for dinner. I'm feeling awful so hopefully there will be leftovers tomorrow.

I decided not to go into bed but to sleep on the la-z-boy tonight. It was a mistake. I couldn't sleep because I was coughing all the time. By 5am, I decided Alka Seltzer Plus was in order and I went to bed. Luckily I slept!

Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow.


Wednesday 12/30/09

No comments:

Post a Comment