Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 262: Slow day and dinner out!

Another day of laundry and some company work. Ted came home around 3pm from Munich but had to go back to work for a few hours. We're going to Mamma Maria's tonight to have Pizza. I was supposed to do that last night but I couldn't bring myself to go to dinner without my best friend, Ted. So I made rice for myself last night and called it good.

Pizza was fabulous, as always. And of course the company was great. Ted was his usual self but Michele was in rare form and made us laugh left and right. Our neighbor from upstairs was there at the bar having soup. He speaks English and owns a bar in Stuttgart. I don't see him that often because when he's sleeping that's when we're up and working.

We went home and watched the "Christmas Card" one of our favorite Christmas movies with Ed Asner then called it a night.



Thursday 12/10/09

No comments:

Post a Comment