Monday, October 26, 2009

Day 217: Monday cleaning!

Ted left early to go to the dealership to schedule the car maintenance. Luckily there are people there that speak English! We really DO need to get on the stick and get back to learning our German.

The phone ringing woke me up at 7:30pm. I was confused because I didn't recognize the ring. It sounded like Ted's cell phone but it wasn't. By the time I got to the phone in the Living Room, it stopped. I checked and Ted had not shut off the internet last night. It's a good thing we didn't get any of those darn phone solicitations in the middle of the night!!

I have a lot of work planned for today. I need to finish taking stuff down to storage, do laundry, put up the rest of the drapes, clean the master bedroom, sweep and scrub the floors. I also want to work on the blogs and get those caught up, iron Ted's collars on his new shirts that I washed on Friday, and do some TESOL work. I don't know how much I'll get done but I'm going to try!!


Monday 10/26/09

No comments:

Post a Comment