I waited all day for the call from the delivery company. It appears that most companies here farm deliveries out to independent companies. It was late when we got the call. Ted was already home from work and we had already eaten dinner.
It turns out the person who called is the niece of the man who will be coming to deliver the washer and dryer. She had lived in Washington D.C., Philadelphi and New York City. She said she decided to return to Germany because she felt safer on the streets at night here in Germany.
She offered to teach me German. I may take her up on that. The software is great but it would be wonderful to have someone who is a native assist with local usage.
I can't wait for the washer and dryer to be delivered tomorrow evening between 6:30 and 7:30 pm.
Tuesday 10/06/09
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment