Monday, October 12, 2009

Day 204: Sheers are up!

Ted is exhausted so he stayed hom from work today. I did three loads of laundry. I still have whites and towels to do but they are going to have to wait until tomorrow. I put up the sheers in the master bedroom. They look terrific. I just wish I had all of the hooks I needed so I can get the other sheers done and up.

I did some company work this afternoon and wanted to work on my TESOL and personal finances but I found myself working on the blogs. I had almost three weeks to catch up on.

I also forgot to make a call for next weekend's trip. It's about time we left this apartment for a weekend. I'm tired of being cooped up and tired of trying to get things accomplished that I can't get accomplished.

I decided that it was cold enough (and rainy enough) to make hot chicken soup. Ted is happy about that. He loves my chicken soup and I'm making it with his favorite pasta (Orzo).

The rest of the evening I blogged and folded clothes while Ted worked on his German. The winter time will be a great time for us to buckle down and learn the language!


Monday 10/12/09

No comments:

Post a Comment