Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Day 205: Cold October day

I can't believe the October is almost halfway over! It seems to have flown by! I guess that happens when you get older. The days just seem to disappear into one another.

It's very cold today and I have my flannel jammies and a heavy sweater on and I'm still cold. Ted has to find out when the heat will be turned on.

I made hot chocolate for Ted to take with him to work this morning. But I spilled some on the cooktop when Ted distracted me with his questions. The stove was hot so of course the hot chocolate burned on the cooktop. I'm going to have a hard time getting it off without damaging the cooktop! In fact it took me almost two hours to get the cooktop clean without damaging it. It turns out, I had some special cooktop cleaner that I brought from our house in Rocklin so that was a good thing. Ted is NOT getting anymore hot chocolate in the morning before he goes to work. I will, however, make his favorite Chai Tea since that only involves water and the tea kettle.

I have some company work to do today along with some laundry and phone calls. And I'll put up the sheers if I have enough hooks. It turns out I have enough hooks for one panel but I have three panels left; one in the living room and two in the second bedroom. I dislike dragging this project out but there's nothing I can do. No car and not knowing which store may or may not have those hooks is a pain. We'll have to schedule some time to go get those hooks!

Tuesday 10/13/09

No comments:

Post a Comment