Since I've been sick, my posts have been sparse and for that I apologize. It occurred to me that although I'm keeping track of the days, the dates that are published on the Blog are not the days that correspond with the days (i.e. Day 53 etc). To correct my shortcoming in not giving you the dates, today is Friday, May 15.
I'm happy to say the housing office has been sending me copies of the housing available. Ted was able to get addresses for me and we are planning "drive bys" on Saturday. I feel so much better. Ted has been calling me every day and he can tell by my voice how well I'm doing. He says I sound really good today. I FEEL really good today.
I've even felt good enough to make up a "to do" list of things I haven't gotten done over the past two weeks. It's really a pain when you're sick. You don't want to do anything so nothing gets done and as a consequence, things pile up!
I feel SO good that I'm cleaning the apartment (on my own without Ted's help) and getting the laundry ready for going to the base! It's taking me a little longer because I don't think my lungs are 100 percent but I'm SO much better today than yesterday and I imagine it's only going to get better. I'm still coughing but other than in the morning when I get up, it's a dry cough. I'm happy with that. The Juice Plus+ is DEFINITELY kicking in! Thank goodness.
I forgot to mention in yesterday's blog that we stopped by the Klinik because Ted wanted me to get another round of antibiotics. The klinik was closed. Apparently the klinik is only open on the weekends! It's for the best though because I'd rather have my body heal itself than to depend on antibiotics all the time.
I'm excited because the apartment is spotless, I have dinner ready and we have a little dinner and can just hang out here until it's time to go to bed. Ted was a little late due to the project he's working on. They have to turn it over to the military on June 1 and they are working on top of one another to get it done. It doesn't help that the officer in charge decided to cut 30 days from the project making everyone scramble!
Tomorrow is Saturday and there are tons of errands that need to be done, not to mention the "drive bys"
Until tomorrow!
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment