Monday, May 4, 2009

Day 43: Back to Work!

It's the first week of May and I found out that our "stuff" is being shipped on May 5 and will arrive here on June 4. We really need to get busy with finding a place but quite frankly, I'm not really up to it.

Ted is much better. He still coughs but says it's just the itchiness in his throat causing him to cough. He says that's a good sign...a sign of healing. Good for him but what about me?

I'm still coughing and I sound like a bullhorn, not to mention the drainage and stuffy nose. It's very uncomfortable to say the least.

My boss sends me a voice mail message that a new project was approved and that we are to begin working on it. Where was this work when I felt good and had nothing to do? Oh well, we'll get through it, we always do!

Ted brings me home more housing lists but there doesn't look like there's anything new on it but then I didn't look at it too closely. He informs me that we will be heading down to the base sometime this week. OK. We'll see.

After dinner and responding to emails, I'm off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment