Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Day 45: Still cold.

It's still cloudy and cold. Gosh I sure hope that the entire summer isn't going to be like this. I need to research the weather patterns for this area and see what we can expect.

I still have to put those clothes away. They are still sitting in the laundry basket since Sunday. There are dishes that need to be done and today I really must cook something because we are all out of Bertoli and I'm sure Ted is sick of eating it anyways. He would never say so because he knows how sick I am but I feel badly that I'm not taking care of him as I normally would.

I'm still alternating between trying to get some things done and resting. I can't stand it that I'm feeling like this. I have not walked in days and I know I'm going to have to start all over again when I get better. Oh well...it is what it is.

That's about all I can handle for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment