I thought I was doing really well but man, that little trip last night just did me in. I slept off and on for the entire day and didn't even have enough strength to do my weekly "cleaning" for inspection.
Although, this week I'm not worried about it because my landlady and her husband went on holiday to Majorca, Spain and won't return until next week. I think perhaps her son will be exchanging out the linens and taking out the trash. So I'm not too worried about whether I've scrubbed floors or not.
Ted is getting really concerned because I'm starting to wheeze when I breathe and I'm having difficulty breathing. I think the infection has traveled into my lungs. He says we are going to the clinic tomorrow to get an antibiotic. I'm OK with that.
I've also scheduled a viewing of that apartment in Filderstadt. We've been here almost seven weeks and the clock is ticking for us to get a place. With both of us being sick and Ted working all the time, going on base to check out the available units has been next to none.
We did, however, figure out that even with the realtor's fee, we would be ahead in the long run. Ted also checked with the housing office to see if they would review the contract for us because more than likely, it will be in German.
They recommended that we use their contract because it is written in German and in English. That's a good call, in my opinion.
I'm going to bed early but cannot sleep. The coughing keeps me awake. I finally manage to fall asleep.
I can't wait to get an antibiotic in my system.
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment