Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Day 51: Thunderstorms

I'm still sick and it's still raining. I wonder how long the rain will last. It seems more like April weather than May, but then again, this is Germany so I don't know what to expect.

Ted's knee has been bothering him. It must be constantly climbing those two flights stairs at work all the time. He's been on his feet more these days and that adds insult to injury. The project he's working on has been keeping him late every night but it's ok because I'm still under the weather so I don't mind. It just gives me more time to rest.

When he finally did come home, we received a package from my mom. All of our mail along with some Bible studies I ordered arrived. I really can't deal with the all of the correspondence except to go through them, open them, sort them and do the most important things. The rest will have to wait. My head is just not in the right place to read all of the mail.

Ted scheduled an appointment with the massage therapist in town for 9pm tonight. It's rather late but again, I don't mind because I'm not feeling well anyways so I'm not very good company.

He doesn't get home until almost 11:30 and by that time it's time for bed. There's an awful lightening / thunderstorm going on and it's difficult to sleep. I realized that the ear plugs I normally wear is making my ears hurt even worse. So I'm losing the earplugs until I feel better. I'd rather listen to Ted snoring than have my ears hurt.

Abend!

No comments:

Post a Comment