I was feeling a little bit better today. I don't know why but I am. It's a nice day out but I don't want to jinx it by trying to do too much.
I've cleaned up the apartment pretty well but because Ted has been working on a huge project that they have to turn over the project, he's been working late every night this week. It's not cool. By the time he gets home, I'm ready to go back to bed.
I've been corresponding with this real estate lady on an apartment here in Filderstadt. She sent me all of the information and has answered many of my questions. She even gave me the address. If Ted comes home early enough tonight, we'll drive by the area and the unit. If we like it, we'll schedule an appointment.
He didn't get home until almost 7:30 but it's still light outside so off we got in search of this apartment. It isn't too far from where we live but the streets to get there are here, there and everywhere. The first go around we ended up at a dead end but we finally found our way and it looks fairly nice. We think we'll schedule an appointment.
The unit has a sauna, a whirlpool tub, built in closets in the master bedroom, built in cabinets in what looks like an office or Dining Room and the kitchen has a dishwasher. WOOHOO!
By the time we get home (this trip took all of a half an hour), I was wiped and ready for bed.
Tomorrow is another day.
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment