I can't believe it's May. It's so cold and dreary. I wish the sun would come out. I know that would help my mental state. I can't say whether or not it would help my sinus infection or not but it can't hurt.
Ted takes off to work and I go back to bed. There is company work for me to do but since it's the middle of the night in California where my boss is, I'm not going to worry about it.
As the day wears on, it becomes increasingly difficult for me to function. I'm just completely worn out. I don't know if it's too much rest or if it's because I'm not getting really good night's sleep at night. I wake up at least three or four times a night. That can't be good.
By the time my boss is ready to work, I'm not. I explain the situation and she asks if I can do one thing. I muster up as much strength as I can to get the small task that needs to be done, done. Luckily Ted called and will be home late from work tonight so I can work on the company work and not worry about dinner.
Dinner is going to be Bertoli because I just don't have the strength to do anything. I can't believe how hard this infection hit me. I haven't had one of these for over 10 years!! I don't know if it's because I'm not in my own surroundings that's making it more difficult or if the strain of the infection is such that the homeopathic medication isn't working as fast as I would like.
Whatever the case, I have to ride it out for two weeks...that's how long the doctor said it would take. I don't feeling cooking much less eating. But I'm trying to drink as much as I can.
Ted is finally home at 9pm and I fix him a quick meal and then off to bed.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment