The first of June and it still feels like April. It's cold and rainy...still. We have to go pick up the Smart car this morning so I'm up early and trying to put things away before Ted drops me off. At 7:30 he drops me off but Mauro is not yet there nor is anyone else. I stood outside for awhile. There are several placed I could sit down but everything is so wet I don't want to sit down. I decided that perhaps it would be best if I found a cafe nearby and waited until after 8:00 to get the car.
I'm about two blocks from the car shop when I see Mauro drive up. I told him I'd meet him there. I turned around and walked back to the car shop. After a brief discussion about the car, he gave me the keys to the Smart Car and I went home.
The rest of the morning was spent blogging and sending emails to the tour guide in Prague and her boss.
Tuesday 06/02/2010
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment