Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day 398: Ordering car parts

The day started out dreary but got better as the day went on. I did laundry, worked on finances, had my weekly call with my boss and did a bit of company work.

Ted's knee is really bothering him so we pulled out the kneed brace and he wore it for the day. I'm really worried about his knee.

He called me at 11:30 to go to lunch with him. We went to the Chinese place in the Real shopping center. It was ok but we probably won't be going back to that place any time soon.

After lunch we stopped at the car dealership to order the mirror for the car along with the cover for the trunk. Some how the cover got lost...can't imagine how that happened since it's not a small part. I'm not very happy that we have to replace it but I dislike seeing "stuff" out in the open when the cover will keep it from view.

Thankfully, another team member at the dealership speaks Italian and I was able to communicate to him what we needed. He then translated it to the parts guy. They will call us when the parts are ready.


Monday 4/26/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment