We both are extraordinarily tired today. I didn't get much done except contact the car repair place. It turns out the mechanic is still on vacation until tomorrow so we won't be taking the care in today. At 5pm I met my husband at the car rental place on base and he returned the car. We then stopped to gas up the car. We did NOT want a repeat of yesterday's fiasco. Hopefully, Ted will not cut it so close ever again. I'll be bugging him to fill up when it hits half! LOL! Ted has decided on a name for his car: Greta the Golf.
We decided to have dinner at Mamma Maria's. It turns out that there is no convention going on this week so it was really slow tonight. We were the only diners there! After having our usual pizza with salad, we left and watched TV for a bit and then went to bed.
Monday 5/17/2010
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment