In preparation for the Internet guy to come tomorrow, I thought I'd better clean up the office and get things organized. I moved boxes around in the office, unpacked some items from the boxes. I also took out the broken down boxes out of the office and took them down to storage. I made three trips down there with the boxes and with some leftover paint and some of the painting supplies. I'll have to make some more another day.
It will all get done, little by little.
It took the better part of the day to clean up the office, scrub the floors and clean as well as make dinner for Ted.
After dinner we zipped on over to the base to check email. This is REALLY getting old. Tomorrow cannot come soon enough!
Monday 07/20/09
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment