I cannot believe it's going to be October tomorrow. It was overcast and cool today. And I have still more company work to do today. I hope to be able to get some personal finance stuff done this week.
I completed unit 5 of my TESOL and got that submitted. That puts me at 1/4 of the way through the course and I have until February to get all of the units completed.
I REALLY need to study for my drivers test and pass that darn thing. Ted won't let me drive without it and I'm not insured so I have to get that accomplished as soon as possible; hopefully within the next week or so. I was supposed to do that this past week but I've been working quite a bit. Not a lot of hours, just every day.
Wednesday 09/30/09
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment