I spent the entire day blogging and doing a small bit of company work.
I walked over to the bakery across the street from the construction project. It was a bit chilly and looked like it was going to rain. But Ted loves the fresh bread! (He never was much of a bread eater until we moved to Germany.) I think it's because it is SO fresh, every day.
I don't like to walk near that crane (and I have to get on the other side of the construction site. It makes me incredibly nervous to do so. Add to that, there's a small walkway that borders that crane and the street (where the cars go whizzing by) and the only thing that separates me from the street and the crane is six foot wired fence. I try not to think about it and just walk very fast!
It started to sprinkle when I arrived at the bakery and I just made it home before it started to rain.
Monday 09/14/09
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment