Today is 9/11/09 and we pause to remember those lost in that terrible attack and pray for their families.
I spent the better part of the day reading articles on it as well as downloading almost 40mg of company work for Monday.
I zipped on over to the bakery on the other side of the new building next door and bought my husband's favorite "Krusti" and I wanted to try something new, so I bought this other bread. Keep in mind that we don't buy whole loaves of bread because it would get stale and/or go bad before we could eat the entire loaf. So I have been buying these "Krusti" which is like a sausage roll only SO much better. I can cut it into 5 or 6 very small slices and it's enough for Ted and I. It keeps well but I only buy a few at a time.
Ted was hungry when he got home. And he came home a bit later because he had gone to the gym on base to work out so the salad I had intended for this evening's meal would not be enough. He decided to call Mamma Maria's to get a Caprese pizza to go with our tomatoe and cucumber salad with our wonderful California (imported from Europe) Balsamic vinegar. I have to go online and see if I can order more, we're getting low on it!
It's also getting cooler at nights. We no longer keep the windows open after dark except the ones in the bedroom. And then we shut those when we go to bed. Soon we will have to get drapes to keep the cold out!
There's a possibility that I may be accompanying my husband on a business trip to Munich at the end of the month but we won't know if I can accompany him until late next week.
Friday 09/11/09
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment