Sunday, September 6, 2009

Day 165: Fall is in the air

It's a cold and rainy day. Fall is definitely in the air even though the trees have not yet begun to change colors. It's interesting because in California we would still be fighting a heat wave. It wouldn't be until towards the end of October that it would cool down and then the trees (what few trees DO change colors) wouldn't turn until the end of November. I sincerely hope that the trees here change colors like they do in Ohio. I really miss the deep reds, the golds and the orange colors of fall leaves.

I got to talked to girls. Having a phone line that is a flat monthly fee allows me the opportunity to talk to them whenever I want.

I also did some more company work and made reservations for our big Labor Day trip.

Thursday 09/03/09

No comments:

Post a Comment