I did company work most of the day but also found time to sweep (with my handy-dandy German canister sweeper) and scrubbed the floors. The sweeper is pretty cool because I can adjust the amount of suction on the floor with a dial on the canister. And I love the mop I have. I bought it at OBI (the equivilant of Home Depot). The mop part is a flat plastic piece that folds in two with a button. It comes with a very soft cloth that fits nicely on the plastic piece of the mop. It's SO easy to work with and cleans incredibly well. I usually use white vinegar and a cap full of Pine Sol. It does a GREAT job on the floors!
I then made dinner. After dinner I worked on my TESOL. Then Ted and I went to Kelly to get our mail and get money for our shopping spree tomorrow.
Finally, we stopped at Venezia Ice Cafe to get Ice Cream! When we returned to the apartment, Ted spoke to his friend, Wayne, in California.
Friday 09/25/09
Friday, September 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment