I misplaced my doctor bill and needed to find it so I could make an online payment. I found the form that listed his account and banking information to make the payment. But I ended up going through two big piles of paperwork and filed 90% of it. Now all I have to do is find the doggone labels to put on the file folders and I'll be done!
Ted took the EnBW document to work with him and figured out we are getting a refund! Hooray! But now I have to give them our account number so they can transfer the money. We were excited to figure out our usage was fairly low, actually lower than what we used in California. I've turned into my dear, dear grandfather who used to go around and shut the lights off behind me (even shut the basement light when i was a down there!)
I tried to find the German equivilant of our routing number but it didn't appear on the website nor was there a phone number for me to call! UGH!
I did some company work today too along with some research for an upcoming trip.
I made a wonderful chicken and wild rice soup for dinner. And Ted got home late because he went to workout tonight. After dinner we sat and talked about our upcoming trip and watched the last CD in the NCIS season 6. It's the ONE thing on television that we miss!
Monday 09/21/09
Monday, September 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment