Friday, August 21, 2009

Day 152: Rainy Day.

I've been Blogging all morning long to get caught up. It's decidedly cooler today and it has begun to rain. There was one BIG Lightning bolt and the crack of thunder immediately afterwards so the storm was right over top of us. Withouth drapes and the "shields" being up, it startled me.

And I have all of the windows open and the glass sliding door completely open. I had to scurry to get them all closed in time for the downpour. And even with them open I don't get much rain because German windows tilt inwards and open at the top. They're strange but I like them a LOT! I wondered how to wash them but the housing office told me that if you turn the handle half way, they open like a casement window. Nice! I can clean them easier.

That's it for today!

Friday 08/21/09

No comments:

Post a Comment