Saturday, August 1, 2009

Day 130: Mamma Maria's

It was another work day for me and the day went by quickly but I had something to look forward to and that is our weekly Pizza night. I know it doesn't sound like much but you have to understand how fun Mama Maria's is. It's small and it reminds me of a smaller version of the Cheers bar but this has a nice restaurant attached. I thought I'd take a few photos of it since we go there quite a bit and you will have a point of reference.





Unfortunately, Michele and his wife Anna were not there and it wasn't as fun tonight as it had been the last time we went when they were there. They make the place lively. Michele has a wonderful personality that we both enjoy going there, not only to eat but to enlarge our circle of friends. I can't wait until he starts doing music in the fall. We will be changing our Friday night dates to Thursday nights to take advantage of the great music.

I took these photos of Michele and his restaurant last week but there was so much going on last weekend, I thought I'd save them for another time





It was such a beautiful evening we decided to go over to Filderstadt (where we used to live) and get some Gelato. It's Ted's very favorite place so I am looking forward to going. The Gelato is out of this world and we enjoy every little scoopful of it. In germany they don't give you a really big scoop but more like a half a scoop of what you get in the US but we don't mind because it's SO good!


Friday 07/31/09

No comments:

Post a Comment