It's been raining since last night which does nothing to help my sinuses. A hot shower seemed to help but it was short-lived. And while it is cloudy and rainy outside, the light coming into the skylight hurts. It's time to pull the shades down.
Ted has to get us an appointment with the doctor. I need an antibiotic to kick this sinus infection. I can't even see straight to type this blog. Today is Tuesday and I'm still working on Sunday's blog!
I usually download the photos the same day that I take them. This is a bit involved because I have to look at each photo, determine which ones I'll use for the blog (I take so many photos that I only want the best for the blog), crop them, if need be, and rename them. This takes time if there are more than a hundred photos. Then I will either start the blog that day and finish the next day or write the whole thing the next day.
With me being sick, I can't even sit here and compose much less organize my thoughts in some sort of cohesive manner!
It's time to go back to bed!
I'll be spending more time in bed today.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment