Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day 379: Dinner with co-workers

Unit 19 has been resubmitted and accepted.  I'm working on unit 20 still as well as some company work.

I popped on over to the doctor's office to get my prescription renewed.  He was out all last week and I actually ran out of one of my prescriptions on Thursday.  It bothers me that I had to wait another four days to get it but it's my own fault.  I thought I had more than I did.  I will remember to not wait until the last five or six pills before I renew it.  The doctor's office was packed!  I had never seen so many people waiting to see the doctor.  But I guess with him being gone for an entire week, it makes sense that there would be tons of people there.  I got my prescription quicker than I thought and went straight to the Pharmacy.

We had dinner with one of Ted's co-workers at Capri Restaurant in Plattenhardt.  We got there at 6:15 and never left the restaurant until after 11pm!!  YIKES!!  It was fun but we were pretty tired by the time we got home.

Tuesday  4/6/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment