Today is Good Friday. The holiest of Christian days. The day Jesus died on the cross for mankind's sins. It is right and just that even after 2000 years, His story is being told.
I decided to make Cheese Easter bread. I found the recipe (online) after over 20 years without it. I also tried a new recipe for Sweet Easter bread. I didn't like it. It was way too heavy.
I cleaned and generally got ready for the weekend. Tonight I worked on company work while my husband watched televison and played with the new satelite receiver. The satellite hookup is provided with the apartment but everything is in German so we didn't get a receiver until today.
There are like 1800 channels to watch. But again, the bulk of it is in German.
Friday 4/2/2010
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment