Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 246: Visitors travel day

Since my son-in-law was not well rested, he slept in a little. During that time, I had a little bit of time with my daughter and grandson. I started on his birthday party things (a craft my daughter wanted help with).  I have decided that I need to get a sewing machine here in Germany. I'm going to see if I can pick up a used one for the time I'm here in Germany. It will give me something to do and will allow me to do these "hobby horses" more easily than hand stitching them!

My son-in-law had things to do on the computer when he got up so they didn't leave until after one pm. In the meantime, I was trying to get my grandson to eat carrot sticks with some dressing on them. But he had already eaten something else so he wasn't interested in eating them. My daughter ended up eating them. I fixed my grandson some Orzo with butter and parmesan cheese for lunch. I am not cooking tonight since we are going over to Mamma Maria's to have Pizza tonight.


Since we have a washer and dryer, my daughter only packed enough for half the week.  We are doing a load of laundry for them.


Day 245: Tuesday 11/24/09

No comments:

Post a Comment