Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 364: One Year Anniversary!

Today marks the ONE Year anniversary of our stay here in Germany.  We arrived early on a Sunday morning.  It was a blustery day but today is beautiful out so I went to the market to get the things I always buy off of the economy and did company and house work today.  It was so mild that I needed to change into shorts and opened all of the windows to get the fresh air in.  They were open for over an hour.  I spent over an hour speaking with my boss on various projects that I need to do this week.

Ted got home at the normal time and we had dinner then he finished setting up the Wii.  We bowled a few games and it was TOTALLY fun!!!  He beat me but not for long!!  LOL!  I get to practice during the day when he's not around.


Monday 03/22/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment