Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 363: Under the weather Sunday!

Ted got up late again so we didn't make to church again this week.  I was bummed.  It rained for part of the day but luckily it cleared up later in the day.  So we had a leisurely breakfast and did some emailing etc.  Then we got dressed and went to the base where my dear husband gifted me, or I should say, us with a Wii Console and Wii Fit Plus.  I know he's going to have a ball setting it up and figuring things out.  But I know I'm going to have fun playing with it during the day and getting some much needed exercise in.

After doing a little bit of grocery shopping at the commissary, we went home and Ted proceeded to put together the Wii.  He wanted to watch some videos so the setup wasn't done and I'm not bothered by it at all since I have lots to do in the morning.


Sunday 03/21/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment