Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 338: Finally! A beautiful day!

We are really bummed because there are no new episodes of NCIS.  It must be because of the Olympics which we haven't been able to watch either!  But it doesn't matter though since we can watch reruns while we are waiting.

I woke up easily this morning again.  This regimen seems to be working.  It's an experiment in process so I'm  skeptical.  I'll give it a few months to see how it goes!  

The weather is starting to change.  It was sunny and beautiful today, although chilly.  I opened all of the windows and glass sliding doors to get the air in.  I even went for a walk to the local bakery two blocks from here!  I only needed my fleece jacket it was so nice out.  

Ted is still getting all of the data back on to his computer.  I'm hopeful he'll have all of our movies and TV programs on by this evening!


Wednesday 02/24/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment