Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 329 - Another work day.

Mondays are always difficult.  Even if you stay at home like I do.  There's still work to be done.  I've decided to split up my housekeeping in daily chunks by room.  I think it will help me be more focused on the things that I need to do for our personal lives and keep me in check when the summer time comes and there's no time to do anything but travel on the weekends. 

I managed to update our finances by entering all of the receipts from the previous week and filing them.  I have an error in my bank account and I need to resolve it before I can balance this month's checking account but I have no desire to do that today.  I can not do it on the first day of the week, there's too many other things to do. 

I managed to work on some other things and get dinner organized when Ted comes home.  By the time I finished doing all of those things that I wanted to get done, it was time for my weekly call with my boss to organize the projected work for the week. 

Ted came home, we had dinner and watched some videos until bedtime.  It's rather boring but it's winter time so it's expected!

Monday 02/15/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment